Saturday 3 November 2012

That Room We Avoid...

What a strange week. I've felt like I've been SO busy... but I've not really done anything apart from sleep and work. Apologies for the lack of posts this week but I've been feeling a little under the weather, and needed to sleep it off. Still a little groggy but all is good in the hood!

Check out our spare room. It's actually worse than this picture too, as we have just added a table and chairs into 'The Pile'. Most of the stuff in there at the moment is stuff from my Mum's house when she moved, that we are to eBay. All funds for the big W! That's the wedding, for you none-telepathic folk. I seriously need to get around to sorting it all but it's SUCH a huge job that i'm just pretending we don't have a spare room for the time being! We can't finish decorating until The Pile is gone either eek.

It's my birthday tomorrow... holy cow. How fast has this year gone?!


8 comments:

  1. Hey Abby!

    Whoa! That room is so cluttered! I would avoid it, too, hehe, but only because I'd be so tempted to clean. Good luck with it!

    You have a really lovely blog. Also, happy birthday :) Hope it's fun!

    xox,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber - I'm going to tackle it this week I hope! And thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  2. Haha, I definitely have areas like that too! And lots of piles of books as well;)

    Happy belated!

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like my bedroom right now because I'm in the process of moving so I've taken down my bookshelf and begun the horrid packing of the books (Last time I donated 50% of my books and still ended up with 7 boxes)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I feel your pain haha. Books are something I just can't bring myself to get rid of! I hope your move goes OK :)

      Delete